From the self proclaimed “crazy snack lady” this is a super easy, yummy & easy lockdown recipe… you’ll be making again and again! Simple but delicious ingredients, pizza is the ultimate comfort food for when those lockdown blues set it… and this recipe involves no technical chef-ing, so anyone can make it!! (Even the kids)
“This is my current obsession. I recently made this pizza three times for dinner in just a week! Once you’ve tried it, you’ll see what I mean.” - Sarah
Peri Peri & Chipotle Chicken Pizza by Sarah Airey “The Crazy Snack Lady”
Ingredients, for two:
- 2x wraps (I highly recommend Farrah’s Smoky Chipotle wraps - having a flavoured base makes the BIGGEST difference!!)
- 2T chipotle sauce
- 1x cup grated cheese
- 1x chicken breast
- 1x tomato, sliced
- 1/2 small tin pineapple chunks
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- Peri peri mayo (to taste)
- 1/2t dried oregano
- 1x pinch chilli flakes
- Cracked pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and place pizza trays in oven to heat.
- Heat oil in frypan on medium heat. Dice chicken breast and cook in frypan until no longer pink.
- While chicken is cooking, spread wraps with chipotle sauce, and sprinkle cheese on top. When chicken is cooked, spread evenly onto cheese, then add tomato, capsicum, and pineapple. Drizzle with peri peri mayo, then season with dried oregano, chilli flakes and cracked pepper.
- Remove trays from oven and transfer wraps onto trays. Cook in oven for 6-8 minutes. The wraps can burn easily so keep an eye on them and remove when the edges are brown and crispy!!