There’s a lot going on in the world these days, so if you are feeling a little overwhelmed… then that is totally understandable! This relaxing and sleep promoting lavender and coconut mylk helps us to relax and reset before it’s time to go to bed - so we wanted to share this lovely drink with you too!!
Method & Ingredients:
1. Warm 2 cups mylk of choice (we used coconut) on the stove stop until it starts to lightly bubble - not boil.
2. Take the flowers off approx 8 sprigs of lavender, discard stem and pop flowers in a loose leaf tea infuser. Pop into warmed milk and stir.
3. Add a good spoonful of honey or maple! Mix through warmed milk and lavender.
4. (Optional) add a teaspoon of Blue Spirulina. We used @unicornsuperfoods delicious powder. Which is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, iron, carotenoids and antioxidants.
5. Pop into a glass and top with a lavender sprig! Enjoy 🥛