Save this recipe for lunch prep this coming week… it’s easy, nutritious & super delicious!!
Herby roast Kūmara & Potato Salad with a sweet chilli & yogurt
What you’ll need:
4-6 decent sized potatoes
1-2 decent sized Kūmara
Herby Salt Mix (ingredients below)
2TBSP olive oil
A couple of handfuls of baby spinach
(Herby Salt mix: I mixed together 1TBSP Pink Himalayan salt, 1TSP black cracked pepper, 1TSP dried rosemary, 1TSP dried basil, 1TSP dried oregano, 1TSP dried parsley, 1TSP garlic powder, 1TSP chilli flakes).
3 TBSP Greek Yogurt
2 TSP Sweet Chilli
1 TSP herby salt mix
Sprinkle of Paprika
1. Preheat oven on bake, 180. Mix all Herby Salt mix ingredients together in a ramekin and set aside.
2. Wash and chop Kūmara and Potatoes with skin on. Chop into roughly 3cm cubes.
3. Pop chopped Kūmara and Potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with herbs, salt and pepper. Toss with your hands to ensure the Kūmara and Potatoes are well mixed in the the oil and seasoning.
4. Put in the oven at 180 on bake for 20mins.
5. While baking, make your dressing. Simply mix all dressing ingredients into a bowl together and set aside.
6. Once Kūmara and Potatoes are baked (they turn a lovely golden colour). You can place them onto a bed of spinach and dress. Enjoy as is or with your favourite protein.