One big perk of Autumn … All the delicious fruit that come into season once the weather gets a little cooler!
Try this delicious crumble inspired baked oats! And enjoy dessert as a nutritious breakfast!
- 25g oats (or your usual single serving)
- 1 Apple, grated.
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 Feijoas
- 1/2 a cup Mylk of choice. (Or 1/4 water & 1/4 mylk)
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 180C. Put the oats honey/maple, apple, feijoa, mylk & cinnamon in an oven proof ramekin or pot. Stir till well blended.
- Bake for 15mins, or until the baked oats spring back when lightly pressed.
- Top with your favourite yogurt and more fruit if you’d like! Enjoy with a cup of tea.